Oracle Accounting is a division of the Oracle Advisory Group and is designed to offer our new and existing clients a full range of accounting services for both individuals and businesses.
We provide our clients an array of Accounting services including Personal Accounting & Taxation, Bookkeeping, Business Services, Business Coaching & Advisory, SMSF Accounting and SMSF Audit.
With offices across New South Wales, Victoria, and Queensland, we are uniquely positioned to offer a wide array of services to our growing clientele. With the support of our dedicated accounting and administration team we can pursue our vision of assisting our clients to achieve their personal and business goals.
Contact us and see how we can be tailored to your individual accounting needs.
Areas of our expertise include:
- Interim Accounts
- Yearly Accounts
- Income Tax
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- Instalment Activity Statements (IAS)
- Rental Properties
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Payroll Tax
- Land Tax
- Managing any ATO audits, disputes, or payments
- Workers Compensation declarations and audits
- Specialist Tax Consulting
- MYOB and QuickBooks set-up/purchase
- Calculation of payroll requirements