Official Contest Rules
Facebook Event Cinema Gift Card Giveaway
Who Can Enter?
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Australian residents and over 18 years of age and existing users of Facebook.
- Employees of Oracle Advisory Group and Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter?
- Entry online, via Facebook:
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- To enter, comment in the Oracle Advisory Group competition post in 25 words or less – What’s the WORST financial advice you’ve ever received? No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
- All entries 25 words or less will be entered into the competition; the winner will be judged based on the worst financial advice selected by Oracle financial advisors.
- The Judges decision is final.
- The contest starts on 2nd April 2021 and all entries must be received by Oracle Advisory Group by 11.59pm on 9th April 2021. Oracle Advisory Group is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- On 12th April 2021 one (1) winner will be selected by an Oracle financial advisor from among valid entries.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- One (1) winner will be selected. That winner will receive $100 Event Cinema gift card.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook private and public message. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address, and telephone number to Oracle Advisory Group at the time of notification. Oracle Advisory Group reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not provide a timely response with their contact details, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner will be selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Oracle Advisory Group. Oracle Advisory Group has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Oracle Advisory Group is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- Oracle Advisory Group is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Oracle Advisory Group has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Oracle Advisory Group and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any other party outside the Oracle Advisory Group. Any questions or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Oracle Advisory Group not Facebook.