oracle lending specialists
simple – effective – smart
Building the foundations for your future often involves the need to borrow money. With this in mind, it is important to get the right loan that fits your needs, one that is competitive to market interest rates, flexible to your ongoing needs, and has the support of experienced lending specialists that are agile in the fast-paced world of property markets.
Oracle Lending Specialists’ objective is to offer a broad range of lending options to both retail and business customers that are tailored to each clients specific needs.
Products and services include:
- Extensive list of loan providers – using over 40 lenders incorporating a multitude of products
- Residential loans – for both owner occupied and investment loans
- Commercial business loans – business lines-of-credit, Self Managed Super Fund loans, land and staged construction loans
- Personal, car and motor loans – for cars, boats, caravans, motorbikes, jet skis, trailers etc.
- Asset Finance – financing for assets or equipment required for businesses
- Leasing arrangements – for personal and business needs with a range of flexible options
- General insurance – for Home & contents, car, boat, trailer, caravan etc.
- Lenders mortgage insurance (LMI) – essential for loan-to-value ratios (LVR’s) over 80%
At Oracle Lending Specialists we focus on providing excellent customer service that keeps you in the loop at every step of the process.
Our state-of-the-art lending platform enables us to fast track results for you, cutting through the red tape associated with the major banks, whilst still be compliant with rigid MFAA (Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia) and industry standards.
Our complimentary initial strategy session will help you to understand the many opportunities and pitfalls that exist, and more importantly, how we can guide you to a place that suits your individual needs.
Contact us today and start your journey towards a greater freedom that you deserve and a partnership with people who care!
Use our borrowing capacity calculator below to work out how much you may be able to borrow. Conditions do apply!